King bedroom with hide-a-bed in front room. Full kitchen, easy chair, desk and kitchen table. This is a great room for the whole family.
Flat screen TV in bedroom and a 42" flat screen and DVD player in front room.
Check-in is at 3 p.m. or as your room becomes available. Credit/debit card, CC holder and photo ID is required at time of check-in.
Check-out is at 11 a.m.
A 2-Night Minimum stay may apply for Weekends, Holidays and Premium Periods.
All rooms at the Coastal Inn and Suites are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is not permitted within five feet of any doors or windows. Guests who smoke in or within five feet of the building may be asked to check out and will forfeit their deposit. A $100-$200 cleaning charge will also be applied.
There is a $10 pet fee per pet, per day. For guests staying multiple days, a $50 flat fee may be accepted. Maximum of 2 pets per room. Pet blankets are available complementary in the office (bone shaped pads). Please note, not all rooms are pet-friendly.
The Coastal Inn and Suites is a pet-friendly establishment. HOWEVER, the safety and enjoyment of each of our guests takes precedence over our willingness to allow pets. Pets are not allowed to be left in rooms unattended unless they are well behaved and placed in a kennel (barking or whining will not be tolerated). Refunds will not be given if guests are asked to leave the property due to their pet. Not informing the front desk about a pet may result in a $100 fee charged to your account. See front desk for unusual circumstances.
Please be advised that cooking with the use of electrical heating appliances, except the Coastal Inn and Suites supplied appliances, is strictly prohibited in our guest rooms or any other location inside or outside the Coastal Inn and Suites property. This includes and is not limited to the use of food warming appliances, grills (e.g. electric, propane or charcoal), and any electrical device that the Coastal Inn and Suites deems unsafe. We ask that you take special note of this important safety and health regulation.
A 72 Hours Prior to Arrival Date cancellation policy is in effect to receive a full refund. Guests who have a reservation for three or more days, or during events or holidays will incur a 10% cancellation processing and holding fee.
Rates are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates may increase during premium periods.
~ Please help us keep the building in good condition! We strive to offer clean, comfortable rooms and well-maintained grounds to all our guests. You play a part in this. Please pick up all trash and bottles and help us keep the Coastal Inn a clean place to be enjoyed by all.
On the House
- Complementary DVDs, games, and books available for checkout in the office.
- Free wi-fi is available throughout the Inn. The network is "coastalinn", and the password is also "coastalinn".
- Complementary breakfast provided from 8am to 10am each morning in the office.
- As a guest of the Coastal Inn and Suites, you may check out our 4-wheel surrey bicycle for free. Please check at the front desk to sign it out.
- Massage therapist is available on-site during the weekends. Walk-ins welcome, though advance appointments are helpful! Please check rates and availability in the front office.
- Wide variety of candy and granola bars are available in the front office for 75¢
- Cold pop available from the Pepsi vending machine for 50¢
We hope you enjoy your time here in the great town of Long Beach! If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, please don't hesitate to ask!